1. Being called ‘cute’. I'm not a small furry animal. ‘Cute’ is a word used to describe puppies, kittens maybe even hamster but please; not a person.
2. The fear of being turned away when queuing for a roller coaster
3. “Oh my god, you don’t look that old” or “You look so young for your age”
4. There has been a moment in your life where you may have wondered if knee implants were an actual thing. Thanks White Chicks for the false hope, thanks a lot.
5. Being referred to as ‘the small one’ in your group of friends, or in general when anyone describes you to a stranger ‘short’, ‘small’ or ‘tiny’ will be used as one of the first adjectives to describe you.
6. Passing your driving test – commence the jokes about needing a booster seat
7. When having to sleep on a sofa, you always get given the smallest option because 'you're only little'
But it's not all bad...
8. Actually considering items from the kids section in clothes shops – No VAT? GAME CHANGER How will anyone know this is age 12?...
10. And finally, never having to worry about how high your heels are. Unless you're boyfriend/girlfriend is short then, I'm sorry.