There is honestly so much sadness on social media lately, and as I find myself crying into my iPhone watching a poor puppy be abused my absolute THUGS, I realised there is not enough positivity about the small and pretty dam right awesome things that this sweet world has to offer us. So here we go, for some mid-week positive vibes, keep reading.
1. It is now September, which means the "summer body" pressures come to an end. Time to eat sausage rolls and embrace those curves.
2. Roll necks are soon to be back in business. Foundation too dark for your neck? Not a problem.
3. Halloween is not far away - dressing up, parties and general FUN.
4. Berry lips. 'Cus you know, who doesn't love a berry lip.
5. It is now officially live lounge month on Radio 1 - JB, Usher, Tom Odell. Our ears are in for an absolute treat.
6. Huda Beauty is about to bring out an AMAZING eye shadow pallet. If you haven't seen this yet, you really need to, so click here.
7. Tights. How I have missed tights. Goodbye razor, see you next summer.
8. Sales, sales everywhere.
9. Pizza Hut now do two for Tuesdays (I apologise if this is old news, but I only found out this week and I was absolutely ecstatic)
10. I'm sorry to have to end on what seems to be a controversial topic when bringing it up any time before December 1st, but let's not pretend it's not something to be excited about, CHRISTMAS is on it's way! Or in the words of Buddy the Elf "SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN" (don't try and tell me you didn't say that in Buddy's adorable little voice).
There are a million other things to be happy about of course, so please share with me your favourite happy things below.
FOLLOW OH SO AUGUST ON BLOGLOVIN'
Beauty & Lifestyle Blog