If you don't already believe that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, I hope you change your mind after considering the following facts...
1. Cheese becomes an acceptable breakfast, lunch and dinner. Baked Camembert with Bread Sticks? Wensleydale with Crackers? Why ever not.
2. Michael Buble <3
3. The smells! Cinnamon, Cloves, Christmas Trees. YUM
4. No street lights? No problem - the beaming lights on the front of everyone's houses will guide you to your destination in no time.
5. You can drink alcohol on any day of the week at any time of the day without being judged. Cheers to that.
6. Again, Michael Buble.
7. Christmas Jumpers. They just keep getting better & better. Do I want to have the body of a snowman on my jumper with my face as his head? YOU BET I DO.
8. All the chocolate. Quality Street, Celebrations, Heroes, Roses (minus the bounty's - who even eats them????)
9. Puppies, Kittens, Engagements and Baby Announcements - all the cute things, all over Facebook.
10. Home Alone, The Holiday and of course "SANTA, I know him!" (and if you don't guess the last film from that then please go and inhale some mince pies and remove yourself from the rock you have been living under.)
🎅 HAPPY CHRISTMAS MONTH 🎅 x