1. The fact that it is impossible to start 'being good', until you have worked your way through every single piece of chocolate, crisps and cake in your house.
2. The Sun. Don't get me wrong Mr Sun, I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming us British people's inability to resist sitting in a beer garden when you're out. You're that sexy stud from the year above at school that we all just want to be around. That said, yes we will sack off any gym session to be in your company. WE ARE WEAK OK.
3. Grandparents - You guys are HUGE feeders. We're coming round for a cuppa and a catch up, not a slice of cake and a kilo of biscuits, but OK, if you insist.
4. Colleagues. It goes something like this. *In comes communal buffet, snacks, birthday treats*, then there is the look, whichever of your colleagues speaks first, they are the feeder. "Oh OK, Debs, if you're having a french fancy I'll join you, I'll have one to go with my cuppa."
5. The British Bake off - terrible timing, and we'll say nothing more about it, because it's a national treasure.
6. We think we can stop at just one. One M&M, one biscuit, one glass of wine, one half of a birthday cake...
7. Downloading MyFitnessPal with the best intentions in the world, and then lying to it. What it doesn't know wont hurt it.
8. The days that you've had the diet of a Victoria Secret model all day, get home and eat the entire contents of your house.
9. Domino's Two for Tuesday text messages
10. And basically, the fact that no smoothie bowl, sweet potato brownie or kale smoothie will ever taste as good as a Krispy Kreme Doughnut.
FOLLOW OH SO AUGUST ON BLOGLOVIN'
UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest