1. For teaching us that cereal is a perfectly acceptable food to eat at any time of the day.
2. For always encouraging us to do the things we want. Want to play football? Go for it. Wrestling, why not. Want to climb up a tree your absolutely going to get stuck up? Don't panic.
3. For always being the voice of reason when your mum says 'no', and knowing that it's never really the final answer until you've gone in with "Daaaddd".
4. For always being up for dessert. Bring on the apple pie.
5. For being the BBQ master chef every time the sun comes out
6. For driving us everywhere, and never complaining about it.
7. For lending us money £££ (and not telling mum)
8. For helping us understand we can do anything we put our minds to.
9. For being pretty damn funny, even if it is in the form of 'dad jokes'.
10. For being the best dad ever <3
GIFT GUIDE WITH DEBENHAMS
With Fathers day just over one month away (18th June), what better time to thank our dads for being blooming awesome human beings. With that in mind, I've teamed up with Debenhams and put together a gift guide for Father's day. We all know that Dad's have got to be the hardest people to buy for, ever, so hopefully this will give you a helping hand; and plenty of notice ;)!
HUGO BOSS 'BOSS Bottled' gift set - Shop here
Aftershave is always a go-to present, who doesn't want to smell great? This aftershave has been around for 15 years, and it's not without good reason, it's smells great.
Fred Perry Black textured zip around wallet - Shop here
There is something about giving a wallet which is kind of special, and every man needs a nice wallet, especially Dad, it's the perfect treat for Father's Day.
Clinique For Men Moisturizing Lotion 100ml - Shop here
Dad's won't ever admit they want this, but deep down, who doesn't want silky soft and youthful skin? I think this present is the best present our dad's never knew they even wanted.
View Debehams full Father's Day range here
*This post is in collaboration with Debenhams